1. Review: Siri-Like Cortana Fills Windows Phone Gap
2. With Galaxy S5, Samsung Proves Less Can Be More
3. Facebook Rolls Out Potentially Intrusive Location-Sharing
4. Google Releases Chrome Remote Desktop App for Android
5. Amazon 3D Smartphone Pics Leaked
6. Zebra Tech Buys Motorola Enterprise for $3.45B
7. CTIA Caves, Volunteers Kill Switch Plan
8. Is Amazon Launching a 3D Smartphone?
9. Review: S5 Features Useful, Less About Gimmicks
10. Analyst: Samsung Galaxy S5 Won't Sway iPhone Lovers
11. Start-Up Promises Smartphone Charging in 30 Seconds
12. Samsung Adding Anti-Theft Solutions to Smartphones
13. HTC Loses $62M, Pins Hopes on M8 Sales
14. Qualcomm's Next-Gen Snapdragons To Super Power Mobile Devices
15. FireChat Ignites New Way To Communicate on Phones
16. Google Video Shows Off Modular Project Ara Phone
17. Will Google Offer a Wireless Service with Google Fiber?
18. Will Novauris Buy Improve Siri's Accuracy?
19. Three New Nokia Lumia Models Feature Windows Phone 8.1
20. Samsung: Patents Developed by Google Engineers
Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, telecommunications, information services, financial services, retail, media and advertising sectors. Neustar applies its advanced, secure technologies in location, identification, and evaluation to help its customers promote and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.neustar.biz.